GET TO KNOW ME
- My first expatriation happened when I was 23. I was relocated to Libya, Northern Africa. After 2,5 years, I relocated in Abu Dhabi.
- I took a first career break for a sabbatical period in France. A second to follow my husband on his MBA endeavor in San Francisco. A third when I battled cancer and a fourth break when I had my two kids - Maya and Fred - the light of my life.
- The thought of "career with purpose" has always been in my mind. After I become a mother, that became a goal.
- I've always worked in the HR arena with large multinationals.
- I believe all of us can REINVENT ourselves. We have many "hidden talents" and all they need is an opportunity to shine. And that depends only on our willingness to do so.